The Genesis Team is working diligently on important modifications to assist school districts in addressing COVID-19 challenges.
The Genesis Team is leveraging our daily release schedule to quickly adapt Genesis & SchoolFi products to help you meet the ongoing and rapidly evolving challenges related to COVID-19, including compliance with all State of NJ mandates.
Genesis COVID-19 Updates:
- Parent/student daily self monitoring checklists for COVID-19 symptoms
- Rotation Groups to manage and track virtual vs physical scheduling
- Virtual Scheduling by calendar day or rotating periods
- Virtual Attendance on Attendance Calendars
- Virtual Attendance Daily Check-In from Parent & Student Portals
- Virtual Class Attendance from the Parent & Student Portals during class
- “Virtual” Indicators in the Gradebook, on the Grading Screens, in Class Attendance and throughout Student Data
- Check from student’s smartphone that can be presented at the school door.
- Student Lockout if presenting COVID-19 symptoms or should be quarantining.
- COVID-19 Athletic Participation Form
- Updating NJ SMART / ASSA Collections for COVID-19 data collection.
- *Staff daily self monitoring checklists for COVID-19 SYMPTOMS–The tool can be customized and accessed through the Employee Portal on a daily basis by all staff
- Full Support for FFRC Furloughs including calculating payroll docks, maintaining health benefit and full pensions.
- Virtual Attendance